- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, such as when you sign up to follow Corbitech’s blog.
- Information provided when you communicate via comments or other means.
On occasion, the Site may gather information about your computer to provide statistical information regarding the use of the Site. Such information will not identify you personally.
The Site may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to handle cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you might be unable to access some features of the Site.
Use of Your Information
Your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your comments.
- To provide information you request.
- To notify you about blog post and comment updates.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to the Site is stored on WordPress.com servers.
Third Party Links
You will find links to external web sites on this Site. Those web sites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. Corbitech does not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of external web sites.